Our Child Annual Pass allows your child the freedom to visit Baytree Owl & Wildlife Centre as often as they please for a full year. This is the perfect way for our dedicated supporters to keep up to speed with the goings-on at the centre.
There's always a great reason to pay us a visit, including our peak season attractions such as our daily flying displays. Or perhaps you're keen on witnessing the ongoing expansion of our collection of birds of prey and native wildlife? A lot can happen in a year, so there'll be plenty of new developments to keep you interested.
Tickets will be issued in a handy wallet-sized format and posted to your specified delivery address.
Note that when visiting, any Child Annual Pass holder under the age of 16 must be accompanied by at least one responsible adult (aged 18+).
Child Annual Pass
- Valid for one year from date of issue, until expiry date shown on reverse of pass
- Can be used against one child (5-17) admission per visit. (Note under 5s free irrespective of ticket used.)
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a resposible adult (18+)
- Once purchased, passes are non-refundable and have no equivalent cash value
- Photocopies will not be accepted, but lost/stolen passes may be reissued (subject to discretion)