1) Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us in writing, (email or letter) within seven working days from the day after you receive your goods. A telephone call is not a valid cancellation.
2) No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
3) No right of cancellation, refund or return exists should you order and therefore receive the incorrect size.
4) Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
4.1) On the back of your delivery note or on another piece of paper, (if you no longer have your delivery note), include your order number and the reason for the return.
4.2) If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
4.3) Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. We may not be able to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
5) If the original packaging surrounding the product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of a defective product has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to us.
6) You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product. In addition,should an order be cancelled with has incurred shipping costs these cost will be charged.
7) We recommend that all returns be sent by registered post, so that a record of the return is available for you.
8) We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us. Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
9) If you fail to return a product to us, we may make arrangements to have the product collected from you. The cost of this collection will be passed on to you.
10) Unused products may be returned promptly by customers to the address listed below:
Baytree Owl and Wildlife Centre
High Road, Weston,
11) Subject to the above, we will refund the purchase price of a returned product within thirty days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.
12) We will also refund the cost of standard or recorded postage incurred returning a product, if incorrectly sent by us or where the product has been returned due to a defect. Please note that we will not refund any courier, overnight or express element of any delivery or postage charge, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.
13) Where a Customer experiences a fault with a product it can be returned to Baytree Owl and Wildlife Centre, subject to our returns policy above.